Have an SOS Backup Specialist call you.
- FOR HOME
Perfect for your home and entire family.
- Starting from just
- Up to 5 PCs & Macs, Unlimited Mobiles
No Server Support
Chat Support Only
of SOS Personal:
- Triple-Layer 256-bit EncryptionOptional Private Encryption KeyEasy & Instant Individual File RecoveryUnlimited Version History RecoveryTrue ArchivingMobile Backup, Access & ShareExternal Hard Drive BackupNetwork Attached Storage (NAS) BackupNo Limit to Number of Files, Size or TypeScheduled Automatic BackupFree Customer Support 7 Days/Week
- FOR BUSINESS
Made for small businesses and home offices.
- Starting from just
- Unlimited PCs, Macs & Mobiles
Supports MS SQL & Exchange
24/7 Priority Phone Support
- Includes all the
Personal Plan Features, PLUS:
- Servers, MS SQL & ExchangeMirror Imaging (Add-on)Create & Manage Multiple Sub-AccountsPriority 24/7 Phone SupportPremier Installation ServiceSatisfy Regulatory RequirementsOptional Backup to Multiple Datacenters
Apps & Software
- Windows Vista and up
- Windows Server 2008 and up
- Mac OS X 10.8 and up
- Android 2.2 and up
- iOS 6.0 and up
- Linux volumes supported by network-mapping to a PC or Mac. SOS for Windows includes “Add Network Location” option as well.
Encryption & Security
- Unique-per-user 256-bit AES encryption prior to backup.
- UltraSafe MAX (optional) accounts use a unique, user-defined, encryption key that is NEVER stored in the SOS cloud. Access cannot be restored if account credentials are lost.
- SSL optional. (set in Preferences)
- Unique-per-user 256-bit AES encryption at rest in the cloud.
- UltraSafe MAX is configured on first-time backup with SOS for Windows. UltraSafe MAX can be used on both Windows and Mac (mobile support coming soon). Due to the high security of UltraSafe MAX files cannot be recovered via a web browser but must be recovered with SOS for Windows or Mac.
- File sizes are calculated using largest version (not all versions).
- ForeverSave File Retention: Files deleted from the local source (computer/hard drive/etc.) will remain in cloud indefinitely.
- ForeverSave Version History: Each and every past version of every past backup is kept.
- File Size Limit: None
- File Type Limit: None
- Number of Files Limit: None
Mobile Access & Backup
- SOS for Android: Backup based on a schedule, backup whenever plugged into power, backup only via WiFi to save cellular bandwidth, protect all files including apps, music, video, pictures and files on expandable SD storage. Access and download any supported file from your cloud.
- SOS for iOS: Backup contacts and photos in the Camera Roll. Due to limitations by Apple, the app cannot automatically backup or access media files such as music and video. Access and open any supported file from your cloud.
- Smart Scanner: SOS will automatically scan for important and common file types including images, music, video and documents.
- External Hard Drives, NAS, Network Volumes: SOS can protect external hard drives/network volumes with no extra charge or plan upgrade.
- Local Backup: SOS for Windows can create a local backup onto an external hard drive/network volume.